Concrete Curb and Gutter Services
Curb and gutter is the perfect and most common border to most parking lots throughout North Carolina. Curb and gutter in North Carolina generally comes in 3 sizes: 18″, 24″, 30″.
Benefits of Curb and Gutter
- Help to define water flow to points of collection such as storm drains. This reduces erosion and allows water to move at lower percentages of grade.
- Add visual appeal by providing sharp demarcations between different types of surface.
- Strengthen the edge of flexible pavement systems such as asphalt by minimizing erosion and containing the pavement subsystem.
- Protect shoulders by keeping traffic contained.
- Provide a protective barrier to steep drop offs.
We also offer extruded curb which is concrete curb that is placed on top of the asphalt and pinned to the asphalt. This generally works good in low traffic situations.
Raleigh Paving provides commercial curb and gutter services. We serve the Triangle, Triad and Charlotte metro areas of North Carolina including Raleigh, Greensboro and Winston-Salem.